- a well-established firm registered with the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and business advisors engaged in audit and accounting services, taxation, risk assessments services, corporate finance consultancy and business advisory services
- one of the few local firms registered with PCAOB and credentialed to practice before SEC.
- a firm that provides a comprehensive range of services on a global perspective
- a firm that goes beyond ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions to provide personalised services tailored to our clients’ needs
- familiar with the Hong Kong, and U.S. IPO markets, with good connections to investment bankers and other professionals in the markets
Centurion ZD CPA Limited (“CZD”) is formed by a merger of two independent CPA firms, Dominic K.F. Chan and AWC (CPA) Limited, in April 2016. After merger, we are an international professional accounting firm based in Hong Kong and United States with more than 40 professional accountants.
At CZD, we work closely with our clients to ensure that all their requirements are addressed, and any problems are solved. Our staffs are committed to serving our clients with the utmost professionalism, respect, and confidentiality. We do not believe that there is one set of solutions that can be applied to all situations. As such, we treat all our clients’ cases on an individual basis. Through frequent and timely communications with our clients, we are able to keep each other informed of new developments. As part of our initiative to provide value-added services, we work towards going beyond our clients’ expectations. We believe that our commitment to our clients’ interests can help develop a long-term relationship. This in turn allows us to expand our operations, therefore providing more services.
Over the years, we have developed an excellent and extensive clientele US and HK listed companies. Our clients’ support has allowed our firm to enjoy continual growth, and as such, we have expanded our international business practices in USA and Shenzhen in order to better serve our existing and potential clients.